Modified on: Wed, 13 Feb, 2019 at 6:28 PM
sold in Decathlon between 01/01/2016 and 24/12/2018
- Following quality control tests, Decathlon has detected a defect concerning the snap hook.
- When in use, in very rare cases, the snap hook can break and potentially lead to a fall.
What to do
- If you have purchased one of the DST 100 Domyos between 01/01/2016 and 24/12/2018, we recommend returning it, or exchanging it, at your nearest store as soon as possible.
If there are no stores nearby, contact us immediately, and we will provide you with a free return shipping label and a refund.
- It is also possible to repair the DST 100 yourself, if you choose, using the method set out in the following video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=tdpunoADaD8
*Please note: Refunds will only be provided for returned items; if you choose not to return the product, the refund will be considered unwanted.
- Our Customer Service team will be available to answer all your questions by chat at https://www.decathlon.com.au/ or via email email@example.com
- Our store locations are also available here:
- Box Hill
Online Contact times
- Monday - Sunday from 10am to 7.30pm.
Store Opening Hours
Monday - Sunday from 7am to 11pm
- Tempe, Auburn & Box Hill
Monday - Sunday from 8am to 9pm
Decathlon thanks you for your understanding and apologies for the inconvenience.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback